My career as a mechanic started in the United States Army in 1972. I was trained at Ft. Stewart, Georgia, and served as part of the 632nd Maint. Co., "Freedom's Guardian", until 1975.
After being honorably discharged, I was a partner for 25 years at a shop on Stefko Blvd., before branching out on my own in 2005. For 10 years, my shop has survived solely on the support of the Bethlehem community – a community I am honored to serve and call my home.
I married the love of my life, Eileen, on November 11, 1978. My clients know Eileen well as my faithful office manager.
I am the proud father of two beautiful daughters. My eldest is in nursing school. The younger of the two is a PA State Trooper who is married to a trooper.
I have been ASE Certified since 1985.
Code of Ethics
The community of Bethlehem knows my word is my bond.
To My Customers I Promise:
- To uphold the highest standards in professional diagnosis, service and repair by employing the best professional personnel and using state-of-the-industry equipment and quality parts.
- To offer valid written estimates, making the customer aware of charges in the repair process.
- To conform to all applicable state and local laws.
- To maintain a sense of personal obligation to our customers.
- To maintain methods to resolve customer complaints.
To My Employees I Promise:
- To encourage ongoing training.
- To be personally committed to a quality enviornment.
- To manage our business in a professional informed manner.
To the Automotive Service and Repair Industry I Promise:
- To uphold the highest standards of the industry.
- To attempt to correct abuses within the automotive service and repair industry.
- To be aware and proactive in response to changing technology and legislation.